What is the fee of company registration?
Fees sic 2021
- Fees sic 2021
- How much is it worth to register a trademark in Colombia 2021?
- What is the registration fee?
- How much does it cost to register a trademark in Colombia?
- Trademark registration in Colombia
- How much does it cost to register a clothing trademark in Colombia?
- How much does it cost to register intellectual property?
- Where to check if a trademark is registered?
- How much it costs to register a trademark in colombia 2021
- How do I know if a trademark is registered in Colombia?
- How is a trademark registered with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce?
- Why register a trademark?
- Sic trademark registration form
The management required for the granting of certain concessions and authorizations, registry entries, issuance of certifications, performance of compulsory inspection actions, issuance of technical opinions and the performance of examinations shall entitle to the levying of fees to compensate for the cost of the necessary procedures and actions, in accordance with the provisions of the following paragraphs.
For the issuance of certificates of presentation to the telecommunications administration of the technical project of common telecommunications infrastructures, the rethinking report, the installation bulletin and the test protocol and, if applicable, the certificate of completion of the work and its annexes.
How much is it worth to register a trademark in Colombia 2021?
Currently, the cost (official online fees) of a trademark application in Colombia is as follows: Trademark registration application (first or only class) $1,003. 500 (Colombian pesos). Trademark registration application (additional class in the same application) $501,500 (Colombian pesos).
What is the registration fee?
The registration fee will be calculated on the basis of the valuation declared in the acts and contracts presented to the registry office for their due registration. In the case of real estate, according to the tax appraisal or the value declared by the parties if this is of greater value.
How much does it cost to register a trademark in Colombia?
In order to register a trademark in Colombia before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce or before the Chamber of Commerce, this will require the payment of a fee that is set annually by the Superintendence; for 2020 the value of this fee is $954,500 pesos.
Trademark registration in Colombia
Modification due to Capital Increase: The fee will be according to the new capital and the amount paid for the previous capital will be subtracted and the incorporation fee will be applied, if the capital increase does not change its rank the fee that will be applied will be the modification fee.
10. Modification due to change of domicile to another province/chamber: It will have a cost of RD$1,000.00, if in addition to the change of domicile there is a modification and/or renewal, the fee corresponding to such services must be paid according to the capital of the corporation.
13. Return of file: The clients of the Mercantile Registry that exceed the 90 days running (the hour is taken into account) counted from the date of the return of the file, in order to deposit again the same must request the service as if it were for the first time and pay for it as such.
14. Corrections: if the correction is identified at the moment of withdrawing the file (and it has not left the chamber) a correction form must be filled out and given to the representative so that he/she can do the management and it will take 24 hours, if the correction is identified after leaving the Chamber of Commerce, a letter will have to be sent informing the error and take a deposit turn to deposit it, it will have a 24 hour response.
How much does it cost to register a clothing trademark in Colombia?
No matter how many classes you register your trademark in, we do not charge you for additional classes! The total cost of the process of registering a trademark in Colombia is $1.537. 000 (account receivable) or $1.699. 000 (issuing invoice with VAT included).
How much does it cost to register intellectual property?
To register any work, it is necessary to pay the corresponding fee, which varies depending on the procedure to be carried out. But in general, the price for the registration of the intellectual property of a work is 13.59 euros. This fee corresponds to the price of the Central Registry for 2021-2022.
Where to check if a trademark is registered?
The Marcanet system is the free tool that IMPI makes available to you to help you perform the necessary searches and check that a trademark has not been filed or registered, in the same line of business, with similar characteristics to yours (name, logo, image, the way it sounds, among others).
How much it costs to register a trademark in colombia 2021
> Occasional Cl@ve (Cl@ve PIN or permanent Cl@ve) > Supported digital certificate or electronic DNI (only for those issued before April 2015), for this certificate you need to install AutoFirma, If you do not have any of the following means
Excluded from the application of registration in the Register, without prejudice to the corresponding official controls, are the establishments and their owner companies in the event that they exclusively manipulate, transform, pack, store or serve food for sale or delivery on site to the final consumer, with or without home delivery, or to collectivities, as well as when these supply to other establishments of these same characteristics, and it is a marginal activity in economic terms as much as of production, with respect to the one carried out by those, that is carried out in the scope of the local sanitary unit, health zone or territory of equal characteristics or purpose that defines the corresponding competent authority.
How do I know if a trademark is registered in Colombia?
To find out if a trademark is already registered in Colombia, you can perform a trademark background search by consulting the SIPI database of trademarks registered or pending before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce to find out if the trademark you want to register already exists or is in the process of being registered…
How is a trademark registered with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce?
The Superintendency of Industry and Commerce offers the option of filing a trademark application online, through the web page www.sic.gov.co. In what language is the application filed? The official language to file an application for a distinctive sign is Spanish.
Why register a trademark?
The registration of your trademark in Mexico will allow you to have the exclusivity of the commercial use of the name and logo of the trademark. No one else will be able to use it in the same type of products or services for which your trademark is registered.
Sic trademark registration form
Application for registration of a Trademark for goods or services for one class, including modifications related to limitations of goods or services and non-substantial modifications of the sign, other than divisional.
Application for registration of a Collective or Certification Trademark for one class, including modifications related to limitations of goods or services and non-substantial limitations of the sign, which is not divisional.
Application for registration of Trademark of goods or services by a class, including amendments related to limitations of goods or services and non-substantial of the sign, which is not divisional, filed by formally constituted Benefit and Collective Interest Companies (BIC), in accordance with Chapter 15 of Title 1 of Part 2, Part 2 of Book 2 of Decree 1074 of 2015.
Application for registration of Trademark of goods or services for each additional class in the same application, including amendments related to limitations of goods or services and non-substantial amendments of the sign, which is not divisional, filed by formally constituted Benefit and Collective Interest Companies (BIC), in accordance with Chapter 15 of Title 1 of Part 1 of Part 2 of Book 2 of Decree 1074 of 2015.